E-marketing is any marketing that is done via the internet and email.
There are lots of options available to you, so the ‘Finding Neighbourhood Houses Online Project’ created this handy matrix to help you decide which types are right for you. For more information about the different tools follow the links below:
- Social media – conversations online
- Websites – your own and external websites like online course finders
- Search engine optimisation – getting your website higher in the search engine results
- Direct messaging – bulk emailing, e-newsletters and texting
- Online advertising – Google ads and Facebook advertising
- Analytics – whilst not a form of e-marketing, analytics let you see how well your marketing is working and make changes to improve its impact.